Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Adventures on their way...

So, it has been a while since my last blog.  Life has changed quite a bit for me but we have dusted off and are ready to mount back up and enjoy life again. 

We lost our fabulous gelding, Ready, to colic back in January.. that was a horrible experience for Aubrey and I.  Nothing I care to happen ever again but as the rest of you know.. our fur kids just don't live as long as we would like them to. 

I am looking at getting a lesson program started here.  It would mostly be based on safety, natural horsemanship, and trail riding.  Let me know what you think... I know there aren't really any trail riding lesson programs out there and I do believe there is a need.  People who only arena ride usually aren't comfortable hitting the trails where the unknown is around each bush and corner of the trail.  So, what I will be offering is a layed back atmosphere, individual lessons for raw beginners, group lessons once a level of comfort has been reached, and FUN FUN FUN.  Of course those of you those of you that have taken lessons with me.. yes, I do demand certain things.. but it's for your, mine, and the horse's safety and comfort.  The two horses I currently have here have both won their share of trail trials and I will accept credit for making them the horses they are today.  I would love to share them and some nice rides with you or someone you think may be interested.

That's it for now.. ride on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment